• Mossberg Owners is in the process of upgrading the software. Please bear with us while we transition to the new look and new upgraded software.

Recent content by viking84

1. V

viking84 is the "new guy"

Thank you all for the warm welcome. So far, this site has been able to lead me to good things, as far as finding what I want to outfit my Slugster. Looks like I may need a second job, since I personally have zero clue what a "budget" is... I mean, I've heard other people use the word before. I...
  2. V

Thank you, Sniper. I appreciate any feedback, and I'll be sure to try to contact the lead that you gave me in the other post. I'll post pict one day. Now that you've gotten me thinking about it, I don't have any pictures of the Collection...I need to do that one day soon...
  3. V

9200A1 issues

I've got a 9200A1 Jungle Gun. I like it, but it's developed a character flaw. when firing, the weapon randomly "locks up" and won't eject the spent shell. With enough effort (1/2 hour lost range time in one incident), you can finally convince the bolt to pull back, ejecting the shell... So...
  4. V

Hello group - I've been a Mossberg owner for several (30+ years), starting off with a 500 Cruiser back in the old Army days. Currently, I've got a 9200A1 and I've just purchased a 930 SPX Slugster. The 9200A1 has an issue with not wanting to eject shells after firing and I want to try to fine a...
Back