• Mossberg Owners is in the process of upgrading the software. Please bear with us while we transition to the new look and new upgraded software.

viking84 is the "new guy"

viking84

Copper BB
Hello group - I've been a Mossberg owner for several (30+ years), starting off with a 500 Cruiser back in the old Army days. Currently, I've got a 9200A1 and I've just purchased a 930 SPX Slugster. The 9200A1 has an issue with not wanting to eject shells after firing and I want to try to fine a mag tube extension and a pistol grip stock for the SPX... Any help? Any ideas?

Welcome aboard and thank you for your service!

I've got a Nordic Components tube extension on my 930 and love it. Other folks have had good luck with the S&J Hardware extensions as well. Just steer clear of Choate, their crap and have caused countless feeding issues documented here on the board. As far as the stock goes I don't have any personal experience with any 930 pistol grip models, but you can check out our 930 sub-forum to see what others are using. We've got a great group of folks here on Mossberg Owners and the atmosphere is very laid back. The only thing we like better than discussing each other's guns is lookin at 'em, so be sure to post pics of your Mossbergs and any other firearms you own in the various sub-forums. You'll find that we're into a lot more than just Mossberg around here. Feel free to jump in on the conversation anywhere and let us know if you have any questions.

Enjoy the site!

- L.E.S.

Thank you, Sniper. I appreciate any feedback, and I'll be sure to try to contact the lead that you gave me in the other post. I'll post pict one day. Now that you've gotten me thinking about it, I don't have any pictures of the Collection...I need to do that one day soon...

Howdy viking84, thank you for your service and welcome to the club!

[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LM1OIMPCCD0[/youtube]

Welcome to Mossberg Owners Forum!

Thank you all for the warm welcome. So far, this site has been able to lead me to good things, as far as finding what I want to outfit my Slugster. Looks like I may need a second job, since I personally have zero clue what a "budget" is... I mean, I've heard other people use the word before. I suppose it could be said that I have "spending issues" and now that I'm finding that there are quite a few accessories available for the 930.... Well, let's just say that I'm going to be playing "dress-up" with my new gun... (I know, "breathe"... moderation and stuff... I know...)

Welcome from MI and thank you for your service!!

Back