• Mossberg Owners is in the process of upgrading the software. Please bear with us while we transition to the new look and new upgraded software.

Howdy from the Crystal Coast

NCMAV88

.270 WIN
Hi everybody! Figured my first post should be in the new member area! My name is Tim and I live in eastern NC. My first firearm was a Maverick 88 with the 28" vent rib barrel. Recieved it as a Christmas present the year I turned 18 (10 years ago). It has taken down many a clay and blasted its fair share of fruit salad! Lol

It currently lives next to my bed with a 24" ported slug barrel on it and a shell holder on the stock. I recently ordered a three point sling for and doing research for the sling purchase was how I came across this site! While I am new to this forum I am not new to forums overall. I have been a member of several different forums on topics ranging from ATVs (trx450r.org) to trucks (dodgeforum.com and ramforum.com) and cars (hyundaiperformance.com). I really like the layout and the feel of this forum so far and I look forward to learning more from y'all!

Oh my Mav also has a 500ag cousin in the closet (with the 28" vent rib on it) as well as a Russian exchange student (mosin nagant 91/30) and a little brother (Mossberg model 341 .22 bolt action). Those along with my S&W Sigma .40 ccw weapon round out my collection. Again I'm excited to be here!

Welcome aboard Tim.

We've got a great group of folks here on Mossberg Owners and the atmosphere is very laid back. The only thing we like better than discussing each other's guns is lookin at 'em, so we're lookin forward to pics of your Mav 88, 500AG, and 341. Take a look around and feel free to post up pics of any other firearms you own in the various sub-forums. You'll find that we're into a lot more than just Mossberg around here. Jump in on the conversation anywhere and let us know if you have any questions.

Enjoy the site!

- L.E.S.

Welcome from MI!!

Hi Tim. Eastern NC here also. Rocky Mount. This is an outstanding forum because of the outstanding folks in here. :) Take care. Tom Worthington

Thanks for the welcome fellas! Tom, I have been to Rocky Mount a few times dropping off prisoners to the prison up there. I'm in Jacksonville.

Howdy and welcome to the club. :D
Thank you for taking the time to introduce yourself. Please, feel free to chime in on any conversation, anywhere, and we hope you enjoy it here with our family friendly, relaxed approach at Mossberg Owners.
And remember....
We're here to help, not hinder. ;)

ripjack13
smiley-greet013.gif

Back