• Mossberg Owners is in the process of upgrading the software. Please bear with us while we transition to the new look and new upgraded software.

I'll show you mine if you show me yours! 590 photo thread!

With some other of my favorite weapons.
M590_12ga_P8464362004-0359-1.jpg~original

Hello All,

I thought my first post should be here, since the 590A1 is what converted me to Mossberg. I have been running Remington 870's for many years, without even giving Mossberg a look. Just look at all the Police forces and custom shops that swear the 870 is the best, so they had to be right, right?

I came across a really good deal for this 590A1, so I thought, what the heck, why not. I can't believe what I've been missing. I don't have to tell yall the benefits, cause you already know, but my glove thumb doesn't get hung up by the shell elevator any more, and so easy to operate with both hands. Built like a tank too. I love the heavy barrel.

I like to follow the K.I.S.S. principle when setting up my guns. It can be easily disassembled with a pen, or a small stick broken from a tree. Easy replacement if the light becomes damaged. And for spare parts, well, I just picked up a used Mossberg 500 for that. The only changes made are the MagPul stock and forearm with light, and I painted the front sight white, which glows like crazy when the light is activated. I also polished the barrel and chamber. For extra ammo, I picked up a couple shotgun belts at Wal-Mart that go on fast and give 25 extra rounds of ammo. Not to bad for 5 bucks each.

Now I have sold off a couple 870's and I'm looking for a good deal on a 590A1 with ghost ring sights, 20" barrel and full length magazine tube for the bayonet, like we used in the Marines, way back when.

Well here she is.

140905_002_zps00c20cf7.jpg

140905_0013_zps2511776b.jpg

Welcome to the forum from NY. Good lookin' Mossy. Thanks for the pics.:)

,,,,,and thank you for serving.

TY flag.jpg

Hello new member from NJ. New to shotguns. A block man. Looking forward to leading about all things Mossberg. Image of my American 590. One question cana heat shield be added?

IMAG1474_1.jpg

Welcome aboard.

I have the same model. The 590 American models use the 590A1 heavy barrels, so the only heatshield that will fit is the 'A1 model part number 16335P. There is another one made by AIMPRO Tactical, but They have become extremely hard to come by. I would suggest you call Mossberg and order directly from them...

(800) 363-3555

Welcome to the forum from NY. Congrats on your new Mossy and thanks for the pic.:)

Back