• Mossberg Owners is in the process of upgrading the software. Please bear with us while we transition to the new look and new upgraded software.

Hi from Northern California!

makxsh1mum

Copper BB
Hi everyone,

Got my first shotgun, a Mossberg 500 Jr (even though i'm no longer in my teens nor 20's) about 6 months ago and have finally had time to get on these forums and hopefully learn a lot more. Looking forward to hearing about recommendations on techniques and equipment (mainly looking for a flashlight system).

Take it easy everyone!

Welcome from MI!!

Welcome aboard!

We've got a great group of folks here on Mossberg Owners and the atmosphere is very laid back. The only thing we like better than discussing each other's guns is lookin at 'em, so be sure to post pics of your 500 and any other firearms you own in the various sub-forums. You'll find that we're into a lot more than just Mossberg around here. Let us know if you have any questions.

Enjoy the site!

Welcome from another new CA member.
You will like it here. I joined a couple of weeks ago, and everyone makes you feel very welcomed. I have learned a lot already.
Welcome aboard.
Bill

Howdy makxsh1mum and welcome to the club.

(I got your back Rick.)

haha Thanks Rip!

Makx: For a light recommendation, it really relies on how much you are willing pull out of your wallet. There are mounts, integral forends, various other methods.

Itsricmo said:
haha Thanks Rip!

Makx: For a light recommendation, it really relies on how much you are willing pull out of your wallet. There are mounts, integral forends, various other methods.

Thanks for the warm welcome everyone! I've seen the surefire catalogue and hooooly crap, that's a bunch of bucks. $380+ I mean, if they're really THAT much better than other options, maybe, but I'd like to hear more recommendations for stuff that's let's just say, a little easier on the wallet. I don't mind paying more for something that's worth it.

Thanks everyone. I'll continue to check out the threads and see if i see a valid thread, but feel free to throw me any recommendations.

[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LM1OIMPCCD0[/youtube]

Welcome to Mossberg Owners Forum!

Back