• Mossberg Owners is in the process of upgrading the software. Please bear with us while we transition to the new look and new upgraded software.

Members of Mossberg Owners, Post Pics of Your Self!

This was a couple years ago, but its the only one I could find that suits the site. I am the second from the left

b4bvkk.jpg

Heres a couple more you'll get a kick out of

Me many moons ago, my first kill lol
mj5k7a.jpg

My old man and I with Bambi and a pint of Jim Beam HAHA
1zbc96v.jpg

LAZY EYED SNIPER said:
bsipes30 said:
Here is another current picture of Tosha and I... Just for Ripjack, Oli, LES, Nitesite, and Shooter13!!!

We attended a birthday party where everyone was supposed to wear white. It was a good time!

232323232%7Ffp53874%3Enu%3D8%3B%3A2%3E%3A55%3E239%3EWSNRCG%3D39594%3A85%3B932%3Anu0mrj

Great pic bsipes30!

ripjack still wants to know if you two have ever done any modeling? :D

HA!! They're doin it now!!^^^ :lol: :lol: :lol:

Yes it is. I like it very much it makes it super easier to reload shells from the side saddle.Was kind of a pain trying to reload quickly from the ATI stock shell holder my Mossy came with

Sweet! Are the shells a tight fit? And how's that red dot working for yah?? I had a setup like that and felt it was too high of a line of sight.. :/

The shells are decently tight in there.If im shooting slugs or buckshot I usually have them brass side up because the harder recoil makes them slide down little by little.At first I felt like the sight sat a little too high but the wife surprised me with it and I didn't want to complain so Ive just adjusted to it.

haha Roger that! I bought mine so I can complain as much as I want :D lol If that is the Mossberg OEM stock, I think the ATI Cheek Riser will fit it. Someone will correct me if I am wrong though. But it is a thought to help out!

As for the side saddle, I believe some people have put a layer or two of electric tape around the inside of the "clamps" and that temporarily assists in holding the shells in place.

I gave you the 'pretty' ones earlier - Here I am looking for shade at a July event, we're in a shotgun stage:

8077261972_19cb46a8ac.jpg

Chrasen said:
This was a couple years ago, but its the only one I could find that suits the site. I am the second from the left

b4bvkk.jpg

Now that is some serious BAD-ASSERY!!! :eek: You look like friggin' KILL-BOTS!!

bsipes30 said:
Here is another current picture of Tosha and I... Just for Ripjack, Oli, LES, Nitesite, and Shooter13!!!

We attended a birthday party where everyone was supposed to wear white. It was a good time!

232323232%7Ffp53874%3Enu%3D8%3B%3A2%3E%3A55%3E239%3EWSNRCG%3D39594%3A85%3B932%3Anu0mrj

Wife and I were walking past an aisle of photo frames and I did a double take for a second. I thought that I saw bsipes and Tosha!!!!!

picture-frame.jpg

Then I realized that you two are better looking. :!:

Back