• Mossberg Owners is in the process of upgrading the software. Please bear with us while we transition to the new look and new upgraded software.

I'll show you mine if you show me yours! 590 photo thread!

Re: I'll show you mine if you show me yours! 590 photo threa

Can't say anything negative about EOTech, I've got three of them now on my ARs and they are outstanding sights.

They can be a bit pricey though. If it's an EOTech you want then go for it, but just know that there are other less expensive options out there for you that would work well on your 590a1 set-up...

ibpWvJH1dMXTtl.jpg

Oh wow!

How d'you like the new set-up KW?

LAZY EYED SNIPER said:
Oh wow!

How d'you like the new set-up KW?

I like it so far. I get to hit the range tomorrow to really get a feel for it. I love the K grip. The angle is perfect for my wrist. I need to re learn my manipulations for the safety and slide release but other than that is balances well. The safety is the biggest thing to over come. It isn't bad just have to change your grip to use. Not to bad just not as easy as before. I almost feel its worth it. Oh did you ever get a chance to use your goodies? I have some pics of my new tax stamp item I have been working on this week. Finally got my stamp in the mail Monday for my form 1 :twisted:

K-Dub, I absolutely love the look!

Maybe one day ill go for it... maybe.

Sweet KW, I love get'n stamps in the mail!

Yeah, the follower runs like a champ. The sling loop is installed, but I haven't found a two-point I like yet. I'll post it up once I get it all set up. Gonna be sending in a Form 1 on my 590 here in the next week or so... :D

Rossignol said:
K-Dub, I absolutely love the look!

Maybe one day ill go for it... maybe.

Just do it man. It really changes the way the gun feels. Almost like a carbine. Just need to relearn the safety and slide release.

Oneday K-Dub, but it will have to go on a new gun all together.

No way I could bring myself to mess with what I got! ;)

Very nice PatrickB!!

I'm with the majority here, that's sweet!!!

Dang, I can't see the pic.

Try pasting the link between "[img ] [ /img]" minus the spaces and quotes.

Thanks LES, always have seem to have trouble posting pics on new forums, had issues on the 1911 one as well.

Oh yeah, that's sweet!!!

IMGP0506.jpg

The factory stock was a little long on my 590 so I took the wood furniture from my 500 and put it on the 590. I think it turned out pretty good!

Back