• Mossberg Owners is in the process of upgrading the software. Please bear with us while we transition to the new look and new upgraded software.

Search results

1. H

Weapon Mounted Tactical Lights/Lasers

Re: Mounting A Light On A 500 Tactical Cruiser/Persuader ^ I dislike those. :D
  2. H

Re: Mounting A Light On A 500 Tactical Cruiser/Persuader Sorry for the late reply, but the mount worked out fine. I had to shave a little on the outside for it to fit, but nothing my dremel couldn't handle. Here is a crappy pic:
  3. H

Re: Mounting A Light On A 500 Tactical Cruiser/Persuader We're about to find out. :P Give me a week or two. I need to get an "el cheapo" light as well.
  4. H

Call of Duty Black Ops

I don't really like it, but I'm getting used to it. I wish I.W were the only ones that made COD games because treyarch sucks balls.
  5. H

Re: Mounting A Light On A 500 Tactical Cruiser/Persuader Yea it would, where did you get from? How does it clamp to the tube?
  6. H

Re: Mounting A Light On A 500 Tactical Cruiser/Persuader Your post would help if I knew the jargon. :lol: Sounds like I just need to get a shorter forend, any ideas on what brand without looking too funky??? Man, I hope I didn't make this a new hobby. From cars/bikes to cameras to house...
  7. H

Mounting A Light On A 500 Tactical Cruiser/Persuader Hey guys, was referred here by someone on another forum (thanks ross......) this is my first gun and first post here (so let the n00b bashing begin) and I was wondering how I could mount a light on my Mossberg 500 Tactical Cruiser? I don't...
Back