• Mossberg Owners is in the process of upgrading the software. Please bear with us while we transition to the new look and new upgraded software.

Search results

1. George Shileikis

Loss of one of my Nephews at 42...

It is with great sadness that I post this. My nephew Steven Shileikis (age 42) passed away on Dec. 1st at the young age of 42 years. He leaves behind his wife Jamie, and two wonderful young men Jayden and James, If you can feel it in your heart to support them I and his family will be very...
  2. George Shileikis

Just added some new furniture to my 500

After having had my Mossberg 500 Combo for a few years now and getting kind of tired of the original all black plastic I decided to add some new Wood furniture to her. What do ya think? I purchased the wood sections from Numrich online for a small sum of only $42.00 and got some really great...
  3. George Shileikis

Hello from Loveland, Colorado

Hi all, I'm new here but not to shooting, been at that since the 60s with my Dad. When I joined the Navy I got Expert qualified in both Rifle & Pistol and before ya know it I was shooting competition for my ship's team. I served 22 years in the US Navy (Vietnam ---> Gulf War) and decided to...
Back