• Mossberg Owners is in the process of upgrading the software. Please bear with us while we transition to the new look and new upgraded software.

Search results

1. B

590A1 "shockwave"

Tax had never been paid on the gun. It was on a Form 3 not a Form 4 yet. Just had been sitting around in this dealers extra bin as a leftover from a project he worked on a few years back. With the "invention" of the shockwave firearm he decided there was finally a use for them. Doing an AOW...
  2. B

590A1 "shockwave"

Not entirely sure how I am going to use the gun. Depends on if it is going to be the house gun or just a toy. If house gun, side saddle and one of those GG&G light mounts will probably cover it.
  3. B

590A1 "shockwave"

Thanks for the welcomes. And crap thought I typed it all out before I submitted the thread. Must have switched between screens when doing the pictures and forgot to finish. Sorry. Anyhow... It was an old 590A1 AOW without stock (made in 2011) deregistered it and made it into a firearm with...
  4. B

590A1 "shockwave"

Not your typical shockwave. 590A1 marked receiver. Has the typical A1 heavy barrel, metallic trigger group and safety.
Back