• Mossberg Owners is in the process of upgrading the software. Please bear with us while we transition to the new look and new upgraded software.

Search results

1. VATom

Mossberg MVP LC trigger problem

The cleaning process lasts because you remove the gunk left over from the machining process. Watch the U-Tube videos to get familiar with the process. I clamped the bolt in the jaws of a small adjustable wrench then secured the wrench handle in the vice jaws, then blasted it with brake clean.
  2. VATom

Mossberg MVP LC trigger problem

Sounds similar to the issue I had this week, stripping and cleaning the bolt cured the problem.
  3. VATom

New to me MVP Preditor

First trip to the range it shot well when it fired, after a few rounds it started to misfire, the sear released and the cocked bolt indicator would move forward but no mark on the primer, sometime simply recocking the bolt would work other times a complete cycle stripping a new round out of the...
  4. VATom

Hello from SWVA

Yes it is, Roanoke area
  5. VATom

How did you hear about or find MossbergOwners.com??

Tripped over it while researching a MVP Predator prior to trading for it.
  6. VATom

Hello from SWVA

Just traded for a Mossberg MVP Predator .223 and discovered this forum while researching the gun. Looking forward to shooting it and learning more about it.
  7. VATom

New to me MVP Preditor

I have been looking for a lighter weight .223 bolt action rifle, a Remington Model 7 caught my eye when a fellow offered me a Mossberg MVP Predator as part of a trade package. I did some research and took his deal, he fired 40 rounds thru it, came with a mounted Vortex Diamondback 3.5-10X50...
Back