• Mossberg Owners is in the process of upgrading the software. Please bear with us while we transition to the new look and new upgraded software.

Search results

1. fortyshooter

Blackaces Tactical Folding Brace Assemply

Think I'll pass on the folding stock. I like it the way it is short and simple and easy to carry around.
  2. fortyshooter

SW 20 Gauge Quick Review

Wow ....very nice! You going to build a cabin out there?
  3. fortyshooter

SW 20 Gauge Quick Review

Thanks! I used to have access to a range being a friend of a good friend of the property owner. However it was only on a weekend and IF my friend was going to be there. Later they shut it down for a while to clear cut the timber and I decided if I was to continue to enjoy shooting other than...
  4. fortyshooter

SW 20 Gauge Quick Review

Here were my first shots with Shockwave. Had an issue loading while on the trail but much smoother operation now.
  5. fortyshooter

SW 20 Gauge Quick Review

Great review! Here's my 20 with my Streamlight,borrowed from my Glock 23 and the grip tape panels I added. I think the 20 ga. is plenty for all around use.
  6. fortyshooter

GG&G mag tube light bracket question....

Just recently installed it on my 20 gauge Shockwave and noticed it will loosen up slightly with normal gun use/handling. I tightened it up by hand until no further ball click but still can loosen up a bit resulting in some wiggle. Hate to put any grip pliers on it for more tightness. How tight...
  7. fortyshooter

Box magazine conversion for 20 gauge??

I see there are some magazine conversion kits for the 12 ga. Shockwave so you think the 20 may follow soon?
  8. fortyshooter

Quick Shockwave 12 Ga. Write-up

I went with the 20 gauge which is still plenty to care of business but a bit easier to control.
  9. fortyshooter

Any BFR owners here?

Here's a pic of mine in .45-70. I cut the barrel back to just under 6 inches and it makes for an interesting shooter.
  10. fortyshooter

OPSol Mini-Clip review

How about the different ways to carry the Shockwave.
  11. fortyshooter

Tales of the Shotgun video

Enjoyed that video! If I could only have 2 guns it would be a shotgun and a Colt .45 revolver!
  12. fortyshooter

More range time with the 20 ga. SW.....

After finishing some chores down at my range I grabbed the SW and ran 40 rounds of Target/Field shot thru it. Grip tape mod seemed to work well and had fun bouncing around an old steel trash can and lid Hickok45 style! Tried some shooting from the hip and could hit a standing trash can and...
  13. fortyshooter

OPSol Mini-Clip review

Nice review!
  14. fortyshooter

Saying Hi from Va.

Thank you for the Welcome!
  15. fortyshooter

New guy here with Shockwave 20 gauge......

I posted a short video of my first shots with the Shockwave in the Pictures and Video section. The new gun must have "Shocked" my head cam mount in trails segment as it decided to take off at the end!:eek:
  16. fortyshooter

My first day with the 20ga. Shockwave......

Always exciting to break in a new gun and learn how to shoot it. More of that to come!
  17. fortyshooter

Thanks! I found that the extra slack inside the strap after unfold the ends allows my hand to get inside the strap with out fumbling to get it in. But it is tight enough to still prevent getting any part of hand in front of muzzle. I fully stuffed the loading port with paper towels and sealed...
  18. fortyshooter

After looking at the Shockwave I decided on the 20 gauge for fun and trail uses around my country property and range. Seems like it is just right in size and power for what I need. After the first afternoon of use I made a few simple mods to it for a more comfortable use. First was to take care...
  19. fortyshooter

Saying Hi from Va.

Picked up my first Mossberg last week,the 20 gauge Shockwave, and hope to share my fun with it here! Thanks for letting me join the group.....Fortyshooter.
Back