• Mossberg Owners is in the process of upgrading the software. Please bear with us while we transition to the new look and new upgraded software.

Search results

1. StraightShooter46

New SHOCKWAVE Questions...

Thanks brother!
  2. StraightShooter46

LATE UPDATE: Sorry for late response, illness and other things kept me from range until recently. First outing with my new Shockwave was wonderful..NO PROBLEMS at all..whatever I initially thought was wrong, aint..all good Ran many slugs, and buckshot from Winchester #2 Buck Hi-Brass, 0 Buck, 00...
  3. StraightShooter46

GG&G M590 Looped Rear Sling Attachment on a Shockwave, it works.

You just sanded the top of the ridge, right? Not the sides or edge?
  4. StraightShooter46

Thank you Ernst, very much. I have done that just moments ago. Got a light into magwell, and was slowly pushing in one round. It hung up..and for love nor money can I tell where or how. The spring is in the follower. JUST NOW...doing it again...it seems the high brass on the ammo is catching on...
  5. StraightShooter46

Yes, after loading..SEEMS all good..have NOT fired weapon yet, maybe tomorrow or Friday. As for Ernsts' question..it is for any/all shells...even two, three per mag load. Ok, lets say Ive got SW in my lap...mag port up///barrel to the left. I lay a shell in opening. Pushing it in....itll go...
  6. StraightShooter46

Quick Shockwave 12 Ga. Write-up

I used nail clippers on mine..the corners were very sharp. Now..very smooth, cant feel a thing.
  7. StraightShooter46

Ok, gettin pissed at this as yet un-fired Shockwave. Still trying to figure out what is causing shells to hang up during loading into mag tube..and why one minute I can easily load 5 into tube, the next minute cant load but four,then next try can barely load the fifth shell. Ive cleaned & looked...
  8. StraightShooter46

Thank you all for answers & help so far. Will be trying these remedies soon, and give a report back. Thanks again.
  9. StraightShooter46

Laserlyte center mass

I took a nail clipper last night to the sharp corners & edges on miine..worked great. No problem now. White Oak 590A1-- great job on your Shockwave! I'm wondering about the "9mm thick butyl rubber"...where can I get this?...did you perhaps cut up a butyl rubber glove?...but the 9mm is a bit...
  10. StraightShooter46

New to forum, 50 year experianced shooter. Just yesterday, bought a NIB Shockwave. Have not fired it yet. Dis-assembled shotgun all the way down to clean Factory grease, shavings, ect. from firearm. After re-assembly, function check 100%. Two questions so far: 1. Cannot get fifth round into...
Back