• Mossberg Owners is in the process of upgrading the software. Please bear with us while we transition to the new look and new upgraded software.

Search results

1. S

Pumping 590a1 directly after shot not possible - moddable?

I find that pulling back on the forend of a loaded 590a1 provides a pretty stable platform as well as stopping the forend from rattling. The problem when doing that is that the forend is blocked from pumping after firing until you stop holding it rearward. Is that behaviour moddable? If it is...
  2. S

590A1 ghost rings at night?

I live in Sweden. Here the authorities sadly haven't classed the hogs as pests but if they do they might allow night vision. I won't hold my breath though. It's more likely that they ban guns to be honest.. Because of the EU's Firearms Directive the authorities are already discussing if...
  3. S

Well, this is merely one of the weird things about hunting (and gun laws in general) in my country: We are supposed to think that it is more humane to take a shot at a dark animal in a dark forest than to use lights or night vision devices that allow you to clearly identify what you are shooting...
  4. S

Thanks for the welcoming! Lit area is going to be around 10 yards diametre around a food dispenser. I'd say maximum distance of shots in that situation might be maybe 30 yards. Yes, that's what I'd do too if it was legal in my country but unfortunately hunters are pretty much neutered here...
  5. S

I'm going to be using a 590a1 on hog at night time. There's going to be some light available but I don't want to be completely blind in case a hog wanders out of the lit area. Any tips on improving the stock sights? Fluorescent paint perhaps? Or is it a red dot that's needed? If so, is there...
Back