• Mossberg Owners is in the process of upgrading the software. Please bear with us while we transition to the new look and new upgraded software.

Search results

1. D

First range trip with the MVP

Mine likes 68-69gr the best. Try either some Federal Gold Medal 69gr SMK or Hornady Custom 223 68 Grain Match Hollow Point, mine will shoot under 1" with both.
  2. D

MVP 224 Valkyrie - Which size action

Thanks, been around a while, originally on the old MVP forum, but work and life got in the way for a few years and boy things have changed. My MVP was bought in 2012 and will get me to 600 (longest I have available for now) with no problem, but from what I hear past that it gets a little harder...
  3. D

MVP 224 Valkyrie - Which size action

Anybody know if the MVP in 224 Valkyrie is based on the 223/5.56 or the 6.5/308 action? If the former I'm thinking about doing a caliber swap on my 5.56. Columbia river is making prefit barrels and I can get the bolt face opened up pretty cheap by a local smith for less than $400 total, if...
  4. D

Who is making 300BO MVP barrels?

Columbia River now makes MVP prefits. They don't list 300 as a pre fit barrel, but they do have it in AR barrels so they should be able to make one for you. I asked the same thing about a 224 Valkyrie and they said they could do it...
  5. D

Varmint rechamber

Columbia River now makes MVP prefits. They don't list 300 as a pre fit barrel, but they do have it in AR barrels so they should be able to make one for you. I asked the same thing about a 224 Valkyrie and they said they could do it...
  6. D

MVP Predator barrel and chassis questions

First time posting here, but owner of one of the original MVP Predators and a former member of the old MVP owners forum. The ammo shortages of '12 combined with work and other competing interests have kept me away from shooting for a while, but I'm ready to dive back in. Unlike in the past I...
Back