• Mossberg Owners is in the process of upgrading the software. Please bear with us while we transition to the new look and new upgraded software.

Search results

1. RocketFoot

Shockwave accessorized!

I'd like to try a center mass laser with the Raptor grip and hip fire all day long!
  2. RocketFoot

Vertical Sling Mount for Mossberg 590A1

Lots of sling mounts from GG&G... https://www.gggaz.com/mossberg-500-590-sling-attachments.html
  3. RocketFoot

Shockwave accessorized!

Yeah, Splitfix and devoid plugs are interesting but I feel like they may be pushing the envelope a little too much. I find the SBA3 practical just the way it is!
  4. RocketFoot

Shockwave accessorized!

I like the brace a lot! The Raptor grip was pretty sweet too, but I had trouble aiming down the barrel with the Raptor...just made my hand positions feel strange. The Raptor was nice for keeping the gun compact! But like I said elsewhere...it's easy to change back and forth depending on the...
  5. RocketFoot

Shockwave accessorized!

20 guage sure ain't no slouch but the 12 guage can be a handful! For me, I prefer short barreled, big bore action at the range! I fired a 12 gauge Maglite at a shoot meet once and loved it, LOL!! I'm really considering that Boom kit that offers a magnaported barrel for the Shockwave! Not to...
  6. RocketFoot

Shockwave accessorized!

It should fit! Keep us posted! Yeah, I like GG&G...I wish they had a QD push button sling mount front magazine cap available though! That's the next thing I want to get for mine.
  7. RocketFoot

Shockwave accessorized!

I'll have to measure for sure but GG&G's website says it only adds 4" to the overall length so it should be around 30-1/2" long
  8. RocketFoot

Shockwave accessorized!

Thanks! Split fix does look interesting. I have already noticed how soft the lower edge of the SBA3 is...it collapses or overlaps real easy.
  9. RocketFoot

Shockwave Photos

I have been thinking of removing he strap...it's a little awkward to hold when aiming down the barrel for me.
  10. RocketFoot

Shockwave accessorized!

Thanks! Yeah, if I can't find a nice traditional style wide sling, I may go with some kind of single point QD and just use the brace adapter attach point.
  11. RocketFoot

Shockwave accessorized!

I wanted to keep it fairly simple but functional...so I added a GG&G SBA3 brace kit and a TacStar Slim side saddle. The only thing I need for it yet is a nice sling. I'd like a wide sling with a clip to fit a rifle swivel in the front and a QD on the back.
  12. RocketFoot

ShockWave help

GG&G has their brace kit on sale for $190...looks like it includes a TacStar metal adapter, SBA3 brace and Ergo PG...but I hear the S|BA3's are on back order until middle of March. https://www.gggaz.com/mossberg-shockwave-brace-kit.html
  13. RocketFoot

How about a top folding pistol brace for the Shockwave?

SBA3 or SBA4 seem to be the best braces on the market these days.
  14. RocketFoot

How about a top folding pistol brace for the Shockwave?

I'd like to see someone develop a top folding pistol brace for the Shockwave that would still maintain the 26"+ length! I am thinking a typical Choate top folder with a Tail Hook brace integrated onto the end instead of the shoulder piece as shown below.
  15. RocketFoot

Guns and Roses!

Haha, we are hangin' out at the same places!
  16. RocketFoot

Guns and Roses!

Finally got my Shockwave out of law-a-way on Valentines day! She got roses...I got a new gun! Doesn't get any better than that!
  17. RocketFoot

Mossberg Serial Number Data Base

Yeah, I'm not doubting the validity of the data...just noting that my build date is kind of odd! I'll be picking up my new Shockwave up Friday...I'll add the S/N as well!
  18. RocketFoot

Next pistol suggestions

Yes...budget is a definite factor! I have a Sig P220 .45 and love it but they don't usually come cheap! But, between Sig, Glock and M&P...there are quality guns to be had at any price level.
  19. RocketFoot

Next pistol suggestions

Check out Glock and Smith M&P also...can't go wrong with either! Sent from my SM-G975U using Tapatalk
Back