• Mossberg Owners is in the process of upgrading the software. Please bear with us while we transition to the new look and new upgraded software.

Search results

1. Joshua Weeks

RESOLVED: Very stiff action

Indeed! I did not relish the idea of having it sent to a gunsmith. Hopefully this helps someone else on here.
  2. Joshua Weeks

I have resolved the issue on my 930. Turns out the side saddle that was installed was the issue. There are two screws that replace the pins that hold the trigger assembly in place. The screws screw into a metal plate on the other side of the shotgun to mount a side saddle to it. The screws were...
  3. Joshua Weeks

How did you hear about or find MossbergOwners.com??

Thanks JungleBoogey! I have resolved the issue on my 930. Turns out the side saddle that was installed was the issue. There are two screws that replace the pins that hold the trigger assembly in place. The screws screw into a metal plate on the other side of the shotgun to mount a side saddle...
  4. Joshua Weeks

I have a 930 I bought used. I received the firearm disassembled. After I assembled the firearm, I noticed there was considerable friction in the action when I went to lock to bolt to the rear. I can manipulate the charging handle to lock the bolt to the rear but it is very stiff and feels like...
  5. Joshua Weeks

How did you hear about or find MossbergOwners.com??

Finding of this page was the result of me buying a used 930 and having some issues with the action. I originally thought it was and issue with the locking lug that moves up and down on top of the bolt. However, after reassembly and a closer look last night, it appears the issue may lie within...
Back