• Mossberg Owners is in the process of upgrading the software. Please bear with us while we transition to the new look and new upgraded software.

Search results

1. T

Front sight question

Figured it out. The "skeletonized" front sight with the white accent is used with an XS sight ghost ring / pic rail and the solid front sight with the orange accent is used with mossberg's own rear ghost ring sight
  2. T

Front sight question

I've noticed that 590A1's can come with two different front sight bases. One is solid and one is machined out. I've gathered that the solid one is more common. Does anyone know what models use the machined out front base? Thanks
  3. T

Action slide tube question

Thanks for the recommendations old mossy
  4. T

Thanks for the welcome :) On a "Mariner" or "Marinecote" model the entire assembly in that picture has the silver finish as well. It's looking like if I want a marinecote action slide tube assembly, I'll need to buy another entire marinecote 590 shotgun to get it. Can't find it as a separate...
  5. T

Hello from Vancouver, BC. First post. I have a 590A1 marinecote 6+1, 18.5 barrel that I'm "unflexing". I've already unflexed the stock end and I'm ready to tackle the forend. I want to get rid of the flex forend because of the excessive slop / movement in it. Has anyone ever seen a 7 3/4"...
Back