• Mossberg Owners is in the process of upgrading the software. Please bear with us while we transition to the new look and new upgraded software.

Search results

1. RCoulter52

Greetings from the West Coast of Arkansas.....

From Maysville or Siloam Springs, Arkansas due South, you will be in Oklahoma..... From Ogden, Arkansas due South? Texas..... From Junction City, Arkansas, South to Junction City, Louisiana..... West Memphis South into Mississippi..... From Luxora, Arkansas South into Tennessee and..... Piggot...
  2. RCoulter52

Depending on your starting point? Yes! :gimme5: Randie Fort Smith, AR
  3. RCoulter52

Full List Of All Mossberg Firearms...

I know that this is an old thread, but this is what I have found on the Model 44, in all of it's variations..... Model 44 (1934-1935) 22 tube fed same as 40, beavertail stock Model 44B (1938-1941) bolt action 22 box fed heavy target barrel, target sights Model 44US (1943-1945) 22 bolt...
  4. RCoulter52

I'm not sure if this is where this goes.....

Yes he was, or rather of Swedish decent. Look at their company logo. Randie Fort Smith, AR
  5. RCoulter52

I'm not sure if this is where this goes.....

Alan Mossberg has passed away..... https://www.thefirearmblog.com/blog/2021/11/09/alan-mossberg-passes-away/ Randie Fort Smith, AR
  6. RCoulter52

My little project.....

As to it's accuracy? With the original set up, a Weaver 3-9x50, it shot 1½" groups with everything I ran through it. The one thing that some still push is the bore/bullet diameter. It IS .355, NOT .358. I am going to run some .358 SWC through my .355 sizer die to load some 'Fun Ammo'. I need to...
  7. RCoulter52

Members of Mossberg Owners, Post Pics of Your Self!

Waiting on a plane in Fresno, September 29th! I could not WAIT to get back home!!! Randie Fort Smith, AR
  8. RCoulter52

My wife was born in Clovis. I've done my fair share of fishing on Pine Flat, as well as Kaweah, Success, Courtright and Wishon! My dad and I split an old eucalyptus tree one time for fire wood. Those things twist as they grow and we had 3 sets of splitting wedges stuck in the darn thing at one...
  9. RCoulter52

My little project.....

Nothing fancy, just functional. I have the Savage 110 Hog Hunter in 350 Legend and really like the accuracy of it. Then I made the jump to a scout, when I bought my Mossberg MVP Scout! I fell in love with the scout setup, which kicked the old grey matter in gear..... why not a Savage 110 Hog...
  10. RCoulter52

Shortening a HR1871 "Pardner Pump" Barrel to 19ish Inches

New to the forum, but would like to say, great job! I have the H&R 1871 Pardner Pump Protector, 3", with a Tacfire FLR220 Tactical Flashlight that sits at the headboard of my bed. I did a lot of research before making the purchase and could only find one negative comment, and that was addressed...
  11. RCoulter52

Tell Us About Your SCREEN NAME and AVATAR...

Like a few others, the 'Screen Name' is rather self explanatory, with the exception of the numbers (my year of birth..... 19, not 18 as my kids like to tell people!). The avatar? My 2 .308s, Springfield Armory Saint Victor and Mossberg MVP Scout! I thought it was an awesome idea, being able to...
  12. RCoulter52

How did you hear about or find MossbergOwners.com??

Good morning. I have already introduced myself and have received several warm greetings. I found the MO site trough a google search, after finding Mossbergtalk.com (listed on the 'Gun and Game Forum') was no longer around. So far, I am enjoying the forum and am looking forward to further...
  13. RCoulter52

The San Jo Whackin' Valley! Small world! That 'first limit of doves' I mentioned at the 'ripe old age of 9'? I brought them down sitting under a big old oak tree in the middle of a piece of permanent pasture, west of Tulare, California, off of Bardsley Road across from my grandparents house...
  14. RCoulter52

Both of my passions in one post, John! Guns and guitars! I've been playing guitar a year less than I have been shooting. Started in 1962. In fact, I'm getting ready to head out the door for church, where I will be doing the special music this morning Oh, and I love me some Aaron Lewis! Randie...
  15. RCoulter52

Thank you all for the warm welcome. I love that little gun. It hangs honorably on the wall at my daughter's house. When he graduates from the University of Oklahoma, my grandson will be the keeper of family history. That little double was bought new in 1916 by my great-great grandfather and...
  16. RCoulter52

Question Of The Month (October 2021)(How many Mossbergs)

Just getting here. I am up to three..... a Model 44US(c), an ATR100 in 243 Winchester and the MVP Scout. I may be picking up a Patriot Predator in 450 Bushmaster, not a given just yet.
  17. RCoulter52

That's right! I live in Fort Smith, Arkansas! My name is Randie Coulter, I am 69 years old. I am married with 3 grown children and 6 grandchildren! I first started hunting at the ripe old age of 9 years! I shot my first limit of doves with an old 410, side by side with exposed hammers, which I...
Back