• Mossberg Owners is in the process of upgrading the software. Please bear with us while we transition to the new look and new upgraded software.

Search results

1. N

SKS chambered for 6.5

Thank you, I know they're getting harder to find but I encourage anyone to get an SKS. Very solid and reliable hunting rifle, are they sexy...hell no. Without getting super nerdy, its the only semi-auto that uses the velocity of the bullet at 2/3 the barrel length, before extracting gas for...
  2. N

SKS chambered for 6.5

Its been a goal of mine to expand on the chambering of various rounds for the SKS, just haven't quite got around to it yet, but I will. The advantage of the tapered snd short mag casings is a lower chamber pressure than magnum or straight wall casings, at heavier loads. I love the passive...
  3. N

Mossberg patriot 6.5 issues

I would love an AR platform but I live in Canada. So like every other gun owner here we are all screwed! We have SKS...yay. Not a "fun" platform
  4. N

I would defer to the wisdom of those sheriffs on that. Still, an AR 15 in a creedmore is pretty cool.
  5. N

Of course thats after fixing the mossberg issues...
  6. N

A police model creedmore, cool. Was it a AR 15 platform or traditional stocked rifle? I started shooting older rifles like SKS and Brit 303, but they have a set trigger pull of 5.5 pounds. NOT the most accurate rifles to shoot. It took a long time to get used to shooting newer gear with 2-stage...
  7. N

If you can find a 6.5 creedmore with a WOOD stock I wouldn't hesitate to buy one. The recoil is nothing for the range and energy those short mag rounds have. I'm not pooing on Mossberg, its just this particular model was not well thought out and poorly designed.
  8. N

For years i heard people rave about the Creedmore 6.5 and its phenomenal accuracy. I finally bought one....well that is when I discovered the reality vs opinion is not the same, after 4 boxes of ammo. The Mossberg Patriot chambered in 6.5 is very accurate, only if you're shooting 110-125gr match...
Back