• Mossberg Owners is in the process of upgrading the software. Please bear with us while we transition to the new look and new upgraded software.

Search results

1. SGT. LB

Mounting picatinny rails on forend

I'm guessing it could be done, but for the time and cost of supplies, i would just buy a new forend. They range from around 30-70 bucks.
  2. SGT. LB

Mossberg 500 Pump Action Customization and Modification

Re: Finally Complete! Thanks alot guys, I have shot it with the new buttstock, but not the forend or the AFG2, and to answer your question, it shoots awesome, but does have a little more kick than other shotugns ive shot with knoxx stocks, or regular stocks. I'm definitely going to invest in a...
  3. SGT. LB

Mossberg 500 Pump Action Customization and Modification

Finally Complete! Finally finished my first Mossberg. Just wanted to post some pics, and say thanks to everyone who gave me advice, and shared knowledge, you guys are awesome! The pics arent the best, but they get the point across. Mossberg 500 7+1 Persuader Magpul CTR Buttstock Mesa Tactical...
  4. SGT. LB

Tacticool Build

i can help with one of your problems Freight, mesa tactical makes a hight tube adapter for Mossberg that will give you a straight line build. hope this helps.http://www.mesatactical.com/index.php?id=55
  5. SGT. LB

Hello from North Alabama

welcome to the site, and ROLL TIDE
  6. SGT. LB

Mossberg 500 Pump Action Troubleshooting

Re: Converting single action bar forend to dual bars anytime, welcome to the forum
  7. SGT. LB

Re: New foregrip problem. when they come from the factory they on EXTREMELY tight. when i took mine off the first time, i put the allen key in and had to tap it with a hammer a few times to break it loose. might try spraying a little wd-40 or some gun oil on it.
  8. SGT. LB

Molle Elite Tactical Christmas Stocking

that is awesome, i know who will be having a tactical christmas next year!
  9. SGT. LB

Re: New foregrip problem. based on what i read about it the extension nut should work, but some of the shotguns made after '08 had the forend pinned to the tube so they can't be removed. if thats the case you have to buy a new slide. i would make sure you could remove the forend beforehand to...
  10. SGT. LB

BUIS: Back-Up Iron Sights

i will definitely look into that. accessorizing a weapon is extremely difficult, so many choices. I had the same problem with my AR. i'm like a kid in a candy when i'm researching things. so many options
  11. SGT. LB

those would definitely be up my alley Salt, but those prices are a little steep. i'm thinking of a small rail barrel clamp like this http://www.amazon.com/Ultimate-Arms-Gea ... l+mossberg they're a little more cost efficient, and worst case is i'll just go with a full top rail. thanks for the...
  12. SGT. LB

thanks for the info. i have the eotech already, and have been going back and forth on the rail to use. im trying to avoid the full length rail, or a warhammer type rail, but i still like the idea of BUIS, especially since the eotech is battery operated. any ideas on a set up for fronth sights...
  13. SGT. LB

Crossbow: Pics and Discussion

thanks, i will check those out. im just looking for something to have some fun with, i dont see myself hunting with it, just plinking so to speak.
  14. SGT. LB

Im using an Eotech on my Mossy 500, if i use Magpul BUIS, do i need a front sight, or will the bead sight work?
  15. SGT. LB

yeah, maybe in time i can save a few nickel and pick one up, just not priority right now. LES, could you recommend a decent beginners crossbow? i'll be in the market after the new years to pick one up. i have zero crossbow, compound, or long bow experience. i shoot south paw if that makes a...
  16. SGT. LB

SHTF scenarios

what SHTF scenarios are you planning for? I wanna hear anything from zombies to Red Dawn type scenarios, and anything in between. I find it interesting to hear what others are prepping for. being in hurricane land, i prep for emergency evac, and if i have to bug in, looters and thieves.
  17. SGT. LB

anyone ever shoot a TAC-15 crossbow? it mounts to an AR lower. apparently it is fairly accurate up to 150 yds. i would love to have one of these, but the price is outrageous and reload time is like 2 minutes. be a helluva bow for hunting though. http://www.tac15.com/tac15.html
  18. SGT. LB

Re: Converting single action bar forend to dual bars from what i can find online, theres never been a big issue with performance or durability of the single action bar. i would personally leave it as is, and if you're really concerned buy an extra tube as a back up. some of the guys on other...
  19. SGT. LB

Mossberg 500 Pump Action Accessories...

Re: Shotgun 500 Bayonet mount i found this one for the 930, but nothing for a 500. http://sjhardware.com/store/modules.php ... cts_id=344
  20. SGT. LB

Rifle/Shotgun Recommendations and Advice...

Re: Which rifle(s) might fill a possible HD void? I know people down here in Alabama that swear by deer rifles for everything. The same way that i prefer pistol grip and collapsible buttstock due to 9 years in the ARMY (it's more natural of a feel for me and muscle memory kicks in) they have...
Back