• Mossberg Owners is in the process of upgrading the software. Please bear with us while we transition to the new look and new upgraded software.

Search results

1. H

Sling recomendations?

Found what I wanted and at a great price. I went with a single sling vs a double even tho mine has the "hook ups" for a double sling. I also added a X5L for light and laser. I would say the HDSG is complete now.
  2. H

What have you done to secure your home?

Good day everyone, It has been some times since I have been on. But I am still alive and a MB owner. Saw the topic and wanted to share what I found and what I am considering for my house. http://www.mastersecuritydoors.com and also http://www.supercircuits.com/ Joel
  3. H

Sling recomendations?

hi Guys I would say I am looking for either black or Mil green in cotton or duracord. Mainly for the ability to carry gun. I like the sling Brad made with the extra shell holder on the stock. Im a left hand shooter tho. WISH they made the 930 for freaks like me. lol It isn't something I...
  4. H

Sling recomendations?

Hey guys, I was wondering what everyone is using for a sling for their shotgun. Any brands to consider or keep away from? Anything to look for in a sling that I might not be thinking about or considering when looking at them? Thanks Joel
  5. H

How Many Mossberg's Do You Own?

Naw I gotta save up for a hottub and a lawn mower and all that stuff that comes with buying a house. New home owner also, like 2 years new. So there is plenty of other stuff thats needs to get bought. 1 shotgun will do. Then it becomes more special in a way. Like its "rare" because there is...
  6. H

How Many Mossberg's Do You Own?

Well, we all have to start somewhere and thats usually with one. I got my one and in all logical lines of thinking for me, It's all I need as far as a shotgun goes.
  7. H

Why are the Mossberg 930 Autoloaders on backorder?

FYI try www.prairiearms.com They had 9 SPX in stock when I placed my order. They also beat the total price of the gun + shipping from cheaperthendirt.com. I just checked and they are out of stock on the SPX for now. Hope this can help somebody. Joel
  8. H

Mossberg 930 Autoloader Reviews...

Anyone have their charging handle wiggle a bit? Is this normal to have some free play in it or is it loose? It was like this out of the box but I had a straight sight out front so I was more then happy. Joel
  9. H

Members of Mossberg Owners, Post Pics of Your Self!

Here is a decent photo of myself and the 930. Joel
  10. H

Gun new...owner not so much

Thanks Brad and L.E.S Glad to be here. I figured the female ratio was gona be low. I wish I could find an avatar small enough for here also. Will work on that.
  11. H

Gun new...owner not so much

Greetings MO'ers Joel here from Lansing Michigan. I found this place from Brad on FB. Thanks for the info Brad I bought my FIRST ever gun which is the 930 SPX with the pistol grip. Got it one day before my 35th birthday. Awesome present. Well I am gona look around the site and update my...
Back