• Mossberg Owners is in the process of upgrading the software. Please bear with us while we transition to the new look and new upgraded software.

Search results

1. H

Where are the MMR Tacticals?

The basic s&w recievers were going for 125.00 here before the turmoil.I havent heard what the price is now
  2. H

WOW is all i can think now.......... I saw a mmr tactical on guns america sunday, for 1499.00, i wish i had bought the others@ 820.-- a few weeks ago, could have made some big $$ !!
  3. H

Recommended .223/5.56 round for coyote?

HI I wanted to add to this conservation, i shot 2 yotes last fri night with pmc 55 gr bronzefmj, neither went far after being hit, i was suprised as they are tough animals with a lot a zest to live. i usually only use hornady v max but i did not have the chance to shoot them yet in my mmr...
  4. H

No Friend of mine

5. H

Mossberg MMR Hunter Tactical AR15 5.56 .223 Reviews

Well i took my hunter out today to try different ammo, i had been using the pmc bronze but after using the umc white box 55 gr i think that i made an improvment here :!: , the 3 shot group measures :shock: .742 center to center :o , using my bags of course. Im Happy.
  6. H

Coyote Hunting

Re: mmrhunter and yotes in virginia John, i have done this only once in my lifetime, friday was the second, my first double was shooting fox, two came down a pipeline rightaway, i shot and nailed it with a t/c 22-250 single shot, the other fox turned and looked at the downed one then sat...
  7. H

Coyote Hunting

mmrhunter and yotes in virginia :D Man i lucked out fri night , called in some dogs at 110 to 150 yds, i shot the first one,it shook and ran , then fell over, after the shot the 2nd one ran i missed on the 2nd shot, but i struck home on the 3rd shot, it ran in a circle 2 times then was pawing...
  8. H

CT School Shooting

Take a minute and pray for the familys in conn I cant imagine what these people are going through right now..... you send your child off to school for the day ,,,, to never see them again,10 yr olds shot. for no reason. unbelievable, the shooter was the son of a employee supposedly from the...
  9. H

Mossberg MMR Hunter Tactical AR15 5.56 .223 Troubleshooting

Re: Mossberg MMR Hunter Tactical AR15 5.56 .223 Troubleshoot Good evening, I have no problems what so ever with my hunter!! However i do have a question, my mossy clip is a 5 rounder, i have an extra colt clip that holds 10 rounds and is dimensionally, the same size as the mossy, i see a stamp...
  10. H

NEW Mossberg MMR Modern Rifle Hunter Tactical AR15 5.56 .223

Re: NEW Mossberg MMR Modern Rifle Hunter Tactical AR15 5.56 Thanks for the replys guys, im going to keep an eye on this noise, it reminds me of the spring on my post driver that works by massive weight but has dual coil springs that help it return the ram to its starting position, i about...
  11. H

Hi, My local gun dealer has one :mrgreen: ,Terrapins sport supply in orange va has one,along with a assortment of other ar"s @820.00 (i think) his distributor had 67 of the hunters in stock also. 1-540-672-9370. ask for WALTER. they are open tuesday thru saturday.
  12. H

Re: NEW Mossberg MMR Modern Rifle Hunter Tactical AR15 5.56 Hello lazy eye. Yes this is my first ar.
  13. H

Re: NEW Mossberg MMR Modern Rifle Hunter Tactical AR15 5.56 Hello everyone, I got a hunter model this week :D mounted a nikon bdc scope with p series nikon rings and took it out this am for some zero in time, I only got to use 1 brand of ammo, PMC bronze, 55 gr fmj.223 i got it on paper in 4...
Back