• Mossberg Owners is in the process of upgrading the software. Please bear with us while we transition to the new look and new upgraded software.

Search results

1. S

My first mod: The 590a1 Buster

Couldnt you move the barrel ring on the 835 barrel? The 590s ring is silver soldered, isnt it? If the 835 barrels is as well, it could be removed and reattached, in theory at least?
  2. S

20" barell and 8 shot mag?

Why don't just Rossignol and jkwa1 swap guns and everybody is happy? :)
  3. S

I'll show you mine if you show me yours! 590 photo thread!

Re: I'll show you mine if you show me yours! 590 photo threa There you go, the shadow cast by muzzle and mag tube on the left.
  4. S

Re: I'll show you mine if you show me yours! 590 photo threa I'll take a picture of it so you can see for yourself.
  5. S

Re: I'll show you mine if you show me yours! 590 photo threa L&M, I believe it is. Quite good, though I would've gone with the cdm, but couldn't get one over here at a reasonable price. The flashlight should've gone more to the front to avoid shadows from the barrel and mag, but I wanted it...
  6. S

Re: I'll show you mine if you show me yours! 590 photo threa Mossberg 590sp. 6rd side saddle, extended steel safety and a streamlight polytac (with extra spring added). Shortened stock with about 1". Might get a meprolight front sight blade, but other than that I won't do anything else to it.
  7. S

Voodoo Tactical 42" Padded Weapon Case

If you need even more molle, try the similar 5.11 Tactical bag. It has molle on the inside of all compartments aswell...
  8. S

Magpul AFG

Have you tried the AFG in action yet? Hows the angle for working the pump, looks a bit awkward for the forward motion?
  9. S

Magpul's Art of the Dynamic Shotgun DVDs

Changing hands for a simple side step is one move to much for me to worry about. Wrong side (do you call that offhand?) shooting for using cover is something I will try to practice though. These different DVDs are the only way to get tactical training over here (sweden) and I try to watch as...
  10. S

Magpul's Art of the Dynamic Shotgun DVDs

Is it Suarez who does the get off the X, and switches hands during movement to one side?
  11. S

Should I "clear" my house?

Very interesting thread. My house is a 2 story house with the bedrooms upstairs, the family is me+girlfriend+son (4years old). At night we have the bottom floor and basement alarm on. The most sensible way to handle a situation would be to get our son and stay in the bedroom. If someone comes...
  12. S

Best home defense firearm?

My point is that sometimes you have to go with what you can get and that is not necessarily what you want. In my case the 590 was probably both, but took me 5 months to get a hold of one... Thanks for the tip about this forum, Rossignol.
  13. S

Best home defense firearm?

For me, living in sweden where the guns laws are totally different than yours, a shotgun is the only alternative. It is possible to get a license for handguns and ar15-type rifles but this requires putting in a lot of time shooting at a gun club for years, participating in their activities such...
Back