• Mossberg Owners is in the process of upgrading the software. Please bear with us while we transition to the new look and new upgraded software.

“Weaverbrand“ top mount base model 417M

First off this deal only cost $8.05 at a high dollar gun shop.....i was happy with that . Its made of aluminum and it has a nice matte finish ....another gs had a " tactical "picitany one for 50.00 . This mount has two slots in front and two in the back wich are the only locations u would need to put an eotec ,bushnell or any cheap dpt store brand . I give this product a 5 .The screws are top quality as well .hope u guys like the review and pics .

Attachments

• IMAG0166.jpg
    IMAG0166.jpg
    162.7 KB · Views: 139
  • IMAG0163.jpg
    IMAG0163.jpg
    143.8 KB · Views: 139
Nice man! I have an EGW aluminum rail and it was $25 at the time. Just gotta watch over tightening the screws into the receiver. I've never thread locked mine, and havent had any issues. I think it was Ripjack had one come loose when a screw backed out of his 835 receiver.

What kinda of sight are you lookin to get, or do you have one already?

Well while I was at the gs I put an eotec 517 on the rail but the rec was all fuzzy and I did not like that for 4-500 I want razor sharp clarity and the cheap tru glow,bushnell and tasco ones have sharp and clear redicals so im going to get one of thoes and buy a crap load of 00 and slugs .......any suggestions

I really like my Bushnell, its the Trophy 1 x 32 MP red dot with 3 MOA "T" reticle. Ripjack has the same one on his 835, or he did at one time. I paid $145 ish I think. When you get serious, check out Optics Planet.
Optics Planet

Like this here;
Bushnell Trophy 1 x 32 MP Red Dot, 3 MOA
73-0132P.jpg

and here on my Persuader;

Heres another which has reviewed well I'm told. Another 3 MOA sight from Bushnell and comparable to an Aimpoint design, but with 10 brightness settings for around $100 but probably less, though I dont know if it will work with the rail;
Bushnell Trophy 3 MOA
731303.jpg

Burris is another good one, and someone, maybe Oli, has one I can never remember the name, but with a Burris shroud and has been pleased with it.

Take your time on Optics Planet, lots of good stuff to look at for awhile! ;)

Attachments

• Mossberg 500A Persuader.JPG
    Mossberg 500A Persuader.JPG
    148.5 KB · Views: 125
Back