• Mossberg Owners is in the process of upgrading the software. Please bear with us while we transition to the new look and new upgraded software.

22" JM Pro 10 -shot??

...yes!...i have considered this...i already own the benelli with the integrated xrail...it is just a great amount of fun to run a whole box down-range in a matter of seconds...

The integrated Benelli is nice. I like Gas guns with the Xrail. 930's or Versamax's. Gas guns tend to do better with it. M2 wouldn't run with anything less than 1300fps, sometimes even needed 1350 to run. With the mods I have done to my 930, I can run it with 1050fps ammo.

I forgot to add that I took it out again and tested it with low power game loads. Remington #8 dove and quail loads - fired 10 rounds as fast as I could pull the trigger! Went through a box of those, a box of high brass #4's, 00 buck, slugs....this thing eats everything without a hiccup!

I'm very pleased with this weapon! I always take it apart and thoroughly clean the piston and rings. I think this is important per Jerry's video. Slugs do add a bit of lead buildup on the mag tube. Jerry's advice to use steel wool takes it off in seconds.

My first Mossberg and it's a keeper!

Back