• Mossberg Owners is in the process of upgrading the software. Please bear with us while we transition to the new look and new upgraded software.

4X4 .308 Magazines

walli1

Copper BB
Does anyone know where they sell Mossberg (or generic) 4x4 magazines for the .308? All they show on their website are the ones for 30-06 (and other standard longs) and the magnums. Thanks :p

I haven't located any that seem to be exactly for this one - only generic that say they'll fit if I recall. Interested to know whether anyone else has an answer?

I received a replacement from Mossberg Part Number 19442 Which comes with the Stock insert./housing its only marked SA on the side.
My rifle a 308 came with a 22-250 mag

Anyone else make any progress towards finding any of these?
Ordered a .308 4x4 myself, to compliment my GSR .308, hoping to shoot a bit farther/consistently, we'll see, I was on a budget and decided on the 4x4 over the Ruger American and Savage XP (features/price/quality seemed overall better).

Since my primary use will be range/target, I'm sure hoping to pick up a couple of extra magazines, hopefully without a 30+ minute wait to talk to Mossberg Customer Service.
Seems like someone ought to be selling them online or similar? I asked where I ordered, but they couldn't find a reference # either.

Any help would be appreciated,

-pete

outdoor_guy said:
Anyone else make any progress towards finding any of these?
Ordered a .308 4x4 myself, to compliment my GSR .308, hoping to shoot a bit farther/consistently, we'll see, I was on a budget and decided on the 4x4 over the Ruger American and Savage XP (features/price/quality seemed overall better).

Since my primary use will be range/target, I'm sure hoping to pick up a couple of extra magazines, hopefully without a 30+ minute wait to talk to Mossberg Customer Service.
Seems like someone ought to be selling them online or similar? I asked where I ordered, but they couldn't find a reference # either.

Any help would be appreciated,

-pete
PM sent have two extra mags

"It is part number 19443 @ $27.85 each + s/h.
They can contact us at our customer service line 1-800-363-3555"

A shout out to Joseph on the good information!
Those are going to be factory mags, I don't know of any 10round mags out for the 4x4... Someone with some mechanical ability and fabrication skills could probably booger one up!

Back