• Mossberg Owners is in the process of upgrading the software. Please bear with us while we transition to the new look and new upgraded software.

590/500 Hybred

Now thats pretty cool! Interesting to see the 20" and full length magazine tube like that!

If you didnt know what was goin on there, you could look at it and know somethin was amiss, its recognizable that the configuration isnt factory, but it looks really cool like that!

He did some nice work on it!!!

Thanks guys.
Rossignol that barrel and mag tube came of a pistol grip 590 that I had bought. I had Bill change out the Magazine tube to a shorter one so that I could have a nice short (legal) shotgun. He then took time and didn't charge me to slick up and debur the action. I gave him the parts as I wouldn't need them. I was amazed when he sent me the pic looked different. He really is an amazing guy and alot of fun to just sit around and B.S. with

That was a very interesting read. Thanks for sharing it. I always apprectiate ingenuity.

As long as we're discussin hybrid guns...

One I'd like to see would be a 22" field barrel with VR and threaded for chokes, but with the 20" 590 magazine tube. I know there are other ways to acheive this, like with an 835 + magazine tube extensions, but in my head what I'm thinkin sounds pretty cool! :lol:

Back