• Mossberg Owners is in the process of upgrading the software. Please bear with us while we transition to the new look and new upgraded software.

715T love it!!!

Bought a 715T about three weeks ago. Just got to shoot it yesterday. Picked up an extra 25 round magazine and had absolutely no FF's with either. Been lurking here for a few weeks and read to load the magazine and let it sit so the spring expands. I did this, both mags sat for about a week and a half loaded. This rifle fires great. Put a cheap red dot sight on it after purchasing the gun. Groupings were excellent and it was just a joy to shoot. I would highly recommend this rifle to anyone!!!!!!

I like mine too i took mine out again today, shot another 100 rounds threw it i think ive got about 3-400 threw it now with no issues. Shoots good and hits where i point it.

Wich one do you have? the handle ofr FT version?

BowerR64 said:
I like mine too i took mine out again today, shot another 100 rounds threw it i think ive got about 3-400 threw it now with no issues. Shoots good and hits where i point it.

Wich one do you have? the handle ofr FT version?

I have the handle version. It really is a great gun. I grew up doing a little shooting, but nothing major. My dad gave me a marlin 60 .22 when I was 11 years old. I am not a hunter, but I really am digging just going out and shooting some rounds and putting them hopefully on target. It's a lot of fun!

This is the last 200 rounds i ran threw mine.

I believe mine is broke in and ill start going a few trips to the range between cleanings now. Its running like a fine tuned watch now.

Mossberg715Tbarrelcut_zps6e3c863a.jpg

BowerR64 said:
This is the last 200 rounds i ran threw mine.

I believe mine is broke in and ill start going a few trips to the range between cleanings now. Its running like a fine tuned watch now.

Mossberg715Tbarrelcut_zps6e3c863a.jpg

Nice shooting!!!!

Back