1. Check out the Hot Deals section of the Marketplace forum to view and order an official Mossbergowners.com hat.

935 waterfowl upgrade

Discussion in 'Mossberg 935 Magnum Autoloader' started by Swampfoxforeman, Mar 20, 2018.

1. Swampfoxforeman

Swampfoxforeman .410

well I send my 935 waterfowl off to Mossberg to be converted in to a waterfowl Pro. I had already bought the boron nitride piston and return spring tube and the SS return spring. Well got a email today it is being sent back . Well I never paid for the other parts boron nitride Mag tube, boron nitride sear, and not pay for the installation of all the parts. I called and asked they said yes they did install all the boron nitride parts. She said boron nitride Mag tube replaced the trigger assembly with a boron nitride sear. She said it all was covered under warranty. So needless to say I made out like a bandit.
  2. SWIGIN

SWIGIN .410

Wow!

I can't believe they just did all that for free. My waterfowl pro costs a good bit more then the waterfowl.
  3. tcecil88

tcecil88 .30-06

Gotta love Mossberg. Maybe I will do that with my 26" Waterfowl. I also want to upgrade it with the OR3Gun Enhanced Field Combo. Too bad it sees more time in the turkey woods than goose hunting.
    meanstreak likes this.