• Mossberg Owners is in the process of upgrading the software. Please bear with us while we transition to the new look and new upgraded software.

Almost here!!

Sn3aKyGuY

.30-06
Hey all, been a while since I stopped in. Been busy with work (got promoted) and getting the house ready for the new baby. Right now I'm setting in a delivery room waiting for our 2nd son to be born. Should be here in just a couple of hours!! The wife is out, but when awake she's pretty psyched that her epidural actually worked this time. Last time it only worked on half of her body. :shock: Anyways, I'll be sure to post up some pictures when he gets here.

Woot woot. That is so great. I can't imagine how excited you must be. Be sure to keep us updated!

Wow! What an exciting and blessed time for your family!

Let us know that everything went smoothly and that Mom and baby are fine.

Outstanding Brother! Congats on the n00b and promo! Do you have any names picked out yet?
Sn3aky jr? :)

Congratulations!!! Say hi to all and give our regards! So excited for you guys! :D

Nikolas Alexander was born at 0333 on 12/23 after 33 minutes of pushing. Wonder what his favorite number will be? :lol: He weighed in at 6 lbs 14.9 oz and measured in at 19 1/4 inches. He wasn't actually due till Jan. 15th so they've just been keeping an eye on his oxygen and breathing which isn't bad, they're just being overly cautious. Other than that he's doing great. Mom is doing good as well. No ripping or cutting needed, so she should heal up fairly quick. We used a midwife for both deliveries and were lucky enough to have the same one on duty last night as when our first son was born, so that was awesome as well.

CIMG1153.jpg

CIMG1147.jpg

CIMG1141.jpg

Congrats!!

And I thought my Christmas was hectic this year. LOL

You just trumped all of our Christmas threads, Sneaky!

I am so glad you included us in your family's magicical moment.

God Shall Surely Bless your Family.........

Thanks guys. It's been great so far. We get out of the hospital Christmas morning assuming everything looks ok to the pediatrician.

He's precious!!! So exciting! What a great Xmas Present... This year will be the first Xmas as a family of 4!! Enjoy it :) Congrats to all 4 of you.

Congratulations to your entire family!!!!

God sure is great !!!

Back