• Mossberg Owners is in the process of upgrading the software. Please bear with us while we transition to the new look and new upgraded software.

AMC's "Into The Badlands"

Since TWD ended, has anyone continued watching Into The Badlands? :p I thought last night's season finale was pretty good. I sure hope this show gets a second season. Everything was left in chaos. The fight scenes were pretty good. I had completely forgot about the monks until they showed up at the end. Those monks sure could fight. I won't go more into the finale for those who haven't seen it, but they set up a second season pretty good with how it ended.

I'm a episode or two behind but I've been following it.

Sorry...just lost interest in it.

Fight scenes were OK...but story line was flawed and not interesting enough to keep my attention.

I'm in...haven't seen last one yet. most likely tonight after the wife goes to bed....

I caught the finale. It was OK. There's a lot going on, not sure where it's going to go from here.

If I hadn't been able to keep up with it on OnDemand I probably would not have watched it, although I could say that about every show I watch. LOL

I'll prob keep watching it as long as the Widow survives ;-D

Back