• Mossberg Owners is in the process of upgrading the software. Please bear with us while we transition to the new look and new upgraded software.

Ammo shipment coming in

GunnyGene

Racist old man
BANNED
Stopped by Gary's in Columbus, MS this morning and was given a heads up that they're getting in a few cases of bulk .22lr that will be on the shelf this coming Sat. Guess where I'll be about 0930 Sat.? ;)

Also had a interesting conversation with Gary and another long time customer about long range shooting, and pointed them to the Sniper 101 video's on Youtube which they hadn't heard about. They were talking about the .338 Lapua Mag Barrett (Model 98b) they had displayed on the counter.

Must be nice.

Stopped at Bass Pro last night. Still a lot of open space on the shelves. I saw lot's of .223 but it was all marked at $29+ a box all the cheaper stuff was gone.

nitesite said:
Hope you can score some affordable .22LR this Saturday.

Should be reasonable. They had a few boxes of Win Match (roundnose lead )today at $3.75/50.

What's going on in the U.S with ammunition ? We have no problem here in Spain buying American made .22lr at normal prices. CCI, Remington and Winchester all in abundance, no problem.

What gives ?

Malagamarksman said:
What's going on in the U.S with ammunition ? We have no problem here in Spain buying American made .22lr at normal prices. CCI, Remington and Winchester all in abundance, no problem.

What gives ?

What's going on is a massive increase in gun and ammo demand for the last few years. And it's not because millions of people have just discovered the joys of hunting or recreational shooting. There's a revolution brewing, and people have been stocking up.

Have to say that we are not seeing the same problems down here either, apart from the already reported issues such as some manufacturers stopping some lines. Was in one of my local gun shops the other day and nearly took a photo of the table groaning under the load of ammo on it, along with the full shelves. Was tempted to take and post it but decided it would make too many of you cry. Maybe one day things will come right, till then I will see about bottling some gun smoke and selling it through this site, just so you can get your fix from time to time.

Huntallyeardownhere said:
Maybe one day things will come right, till then I will see about bottling some gun smoke and selling it through this site, just so you can get your fix from time to time.

I would like two bottles please, what flavors are available? cash check or paypal? :lol:

Back