• Mossberg Owners is in the process of upgrading the software. Please bear with us while we transition to the new look and new upgraded software.

anybody here shoot a Mossberg 500 in 410...

I'm anxious to try my hand with a 410, but do not want to spend a fortune on one. An additional 410 barrel set for my 20g Caesar Guerini runs about $2K. That just ain't happening!!!

I was in one of our local Walmart's yesterday picking up some pet food when I wondered over to the sporting goods/firearms department. Looked in their circular gun case and found a new Mossberg 500/410g for $257!! Didn't buy it, but I think I should go back and pick one up at that price. Right!?!

It can't be that bad of a gun, I'm guessing. Any thoughts from you subgauge guys is appreciated. Thanks...

9530128009_7a39f77b22_c.jpg

Slugo,
I have one, well actually its is my wifes.
A couple of years ago a friend picked one up to mess around with.
He took it to the Skeet range at our club.
My wife and I spent some time shooting it and had a lot of fun.
She kept calling it a BB gun since it was so light compared to her other shotguns.

I had a blast with it as well so for Christmas that year I picked up a new/used one for her for $200.

If you are going to shoot any volume of shells through it, you should also reload for it due to the high cost of factory shells.

If any of my local "Wallyworld's" had them for that price new, I would go get another!

Now a 500 aint no CG but they are well built guns that will last a lifetime with minimal care.

Go get one and have some fun in the EXTREME sub gauge category.

Thanks for your input. I look forward to owning one. I won't be shooting it that often, so I'll be shooting factory loads.

Thanks again...

Sent from my Nexus 7 using Tapatalk 4

Back