Share This Page

LTB45

.308, from Connecticut

Supporter
LTB45 was last seen:
Jul 24, 2017 at 3:57 PM
    1. JoeMas
      JoeMas
      Hi Lenny........New to moss owners & shotguns. Looking for a range to shoot in New Haven area,and perhaps join, (if not too expensive). I understand you're from CT. Any recomendations?
      1. LTB45
        LTB45
        Joe I just answered on your post. Branford is a great club and very affordable. Guilford is a fantastic club but expensive.
        Jun 19, 2016
    2. carbinemike
      carbinemike
      Hi Lenny. I had put this in a thread but I know you are very busy right now so I thought I'd ask more directly. Are any of the large firearm manufacturers in CT providing any public support to you folks in the fight against the un-Constitutional laws? Mossberg, Colt, Ruger and Marlin come to mind. Thanks and keep fighting!
      1. LTB45
        LTB45
        None that you mentioned. Stag arms has been very generous with cash. Ruger has only has corporate offices here and has been silent. The Marlin plant was shut down a couple of years ago. Mossberg has done nothing for CCDL, but they were very active politically, testifying before the law passed. As was Colt.
        Mar 17, 2014
      2. carbinemike
        carbinemike
        Thanks for the reply. Ruger is a disappointment. At least the others are active politically. Stag Arms has additional respect from me.
        Mar 19, 2014
    3. old mossy
      old mossy
      Nice avitar Lenny.
      1. aksavanaman and LTB45 like this.
      2. LTB45
        LTB45
        Thanks
        Feb 19, 2014
  • About

Home page:
    http://www.ccdl.us/