• Mossberg Owners is in the process of upgrading the software. Please bear with us while we transition to the new look and new upgraded software.

Badman or Missouri 30-30 bullets?

I was wondering if anyone has used the Badman or Missouri Bullet Company 135 gr coated bullets?
If you have, how'd you like them, and what kind of load were you doing (plinker vs small game load or whatever).

I'm using some 165 gr coated cast lead bullets from Falcon Bullet right now. Haven't done a whole lot with them, but like them so far. I'm loading cat-sneeze plinking rounds over 5 gr of Titegroup. Cheap fun. :)
Blackknight

Last edited:
I was wondering if anyone has used the Badman or Missouri Bullet Company 135 gr coated bullets?
If you have, how'd you like them, and what kind of load were you doing (plinker vs small game load or whatever).

I'm using some 165 gr coated cast lead bullets from Falcon Bullet right now. Haven't done a whole lot with them, but like them so far. I'm loading cat-sneeze plinking rounds over 5 gr of Titegroup. Cheap fun. :)
Blackknight
I can't speak for .30-30, but I've reloaded with Missouri 9mm, and .45 powder coated. Good to go for me, and will use them again. I know this doesn't really answer your question, but hopefully it helps.

Hey, it's a start buddy! My general plan is to get some and try loading them about the same as the 165 gr I've got now and work from there. I don't have a chrono, so it's a lot of guesswork. The load I have now seems to be subsonic, and is a lot of fun to shoot.

I'm leaning towards Badman for the simple reason that I can get 500 cheaper, and both bullets seem very similar - I suspect they're using the same mold.

Back