• Mossberg Owners is in the process of upgrading the software. Please bear with us while we transition to the new look and new upgraded software.

Ballistics... turning into an obsession

yeah....My partner at work is a two time state champ at 57 or 67 cant remember but he one is the toughest bastards I ever met, started it in grade school and he coaches now in winter....I love it when one of the young guys at work feel like a friendly grapple , he has a way of making people look real bad , ears all closed off chewed up lol.....people like that are why other people invented guns

lol yeah I was a beast in JV but the level of competition when I got to Varsity was insane. I was average in Varsity.

It really helped my game on ground grappling when I rolled with and submitted people 30-60 pounds more than me later on down the road when I got into full contact sparring after High School. The sense of balance on the ground and countering moves made it much easier already having a strong base.

My cousin took 3rd in the counties and our coach was a former state champ... the intuition of those champs is at a really high level!

Great.... now I'm remembering how much I miss it... ugh!!!

Back