• Mossberg Owners is in the process of upgrading the software. Please bear with us while we transition to the new look and new upgraded software.

Been so damned busy

I haven't been able to get on here as often as I'd like lately.

I have been working my regular job, taking care of my girlfriend because she partially tore ther archilies tendon (sp?) during a walk in the woods in Feb., as a result of that I have been doing most of all of the house work, looking for a new job (mine has gotten amazingly unbearable lately), and doing physical training for a potential state job I have applied for that requires me to pass physical "tests".

The workouts have been good because I needed to loose some weight anyway, but the job makes a great carrot!

May I say I am EXHAUSTED! But I keep trying to poke my head in here as often as I can.

Hey, my friend!

I know about the physical training for the job when you aren't in your twenties any more. It's actually more fun when you have your eye on the prize, i.e. = carrot....

You'll be there before you know it!

And it's good to see you here, but I've been guilty of taking several days off now and then because of bigger responsibilities. It happens. We understand.

Hope you can get out of the lackluster career soon and move into something you enjoy a lot more!

Back