• Mossberg Owners is in the process of upgrading the software. Please bear with us while we transition to the new look and new upgraded software.

Big +1 to Hogue customer service

roadrash

.22LR
Hey all,just wanted to give Hogue a plug.
Bought a new 12" LOP Hogue overmolded stock for my 590A1 a few weeks ago.
I bought this stock from a vendor on Ebay.
Installed the stock everything went well,thought hey this is pretty easy.
Went to install the recoil pad,put a drop of CLP on each screwhole,no big deal,right?
Slid my narrow shank phillips bit into the first hole gently snugged the screw,repeated for second hole,lined everything up,tightened top screw.tightened bottom screw,CRACK the backer plate on the recoil pad split.
Guess I got a little ham fisted,crap now what.

Hunted all over the internet for a Hogue replacement recoil pad"I like this pad" that is pre ground to fit this stock,no dice!

Decided to call Hogue,asked the customer service lady if she would help me order a replacement pad after explaining what I had done,and that it was my fault for using my mad gorilla strength on the screw and that I was willing to pay for the new pad.
She said whats your name and address,we will send you a new stock,got it yesterday.

Now I bought this stock on ebay,flubbed the installation and they still took care of me free of charge,
I thought it only fair that I spread the word about their great customer service .

Hogue and Blackhawk seem to actually care about their customers. I recomend blackhawk as much as possible whenever I'm talking with my buddies. Or anywhere else for that matter. It's good to hear that they (Hogue) took care of you asap with no worries and waiting around. OF Mossberg take note. That's how you keep customers happy....zing.

Awesome!!

Good to know I just bought that same stock for one of my non-mossberg guns.

I had a similar experience with a B-Square product I recently orderred. My purchase was missing a single screw. I fired off an email asking for a single screw and they sent me a whole new mount.

Every manufacturer is going to have a percentage of problems. How they deal with those problems is what really sets them apart.

MikeD said:
Every manufacturer is going to have a percentage of problems. How they deal with those problems is what really sets them apart.

Mike, very well said!

Thats awesome they got you hooked up! Did you mention MO? I have in the past talked to Hogue quite a bit, great folks they have always helped me out with any questions!!!

Back