• Mossberg Owners is in the process of upgrading the software. Please bear with us while we transition to the new look and new upgraded software.

Brenneke Green Lightning

Sorry to here that you have no Meijer Stores in your area. I just went there this morning and they had around 8 boxes of Green Lighting Deer Slugs at $8.99.

I should buy them up because a Gander Mountain Rep told me today that they are out and that Brenneke makes really good slugs. I could store them away for when I need to use them in my Mossberg 500

My order of Brenneke Green Lightning slugs from my local dealer still hasn't come in! The order was placed on the 2nd of this month and they say they have no idea whatsoever when it will ship..............or even IF it will ship! :eek: Downright frustratin' !!!!!

Chris C said:
My order of Brenneke Green Lightning slugs from my local dealer still hasn't come in! The order was placed on the 2nd of this month and they say they have no idea whatsoever when it will ship..............or even IF it will ship! :eek: Downright frustratin' !!!!!

Don't Panic. It will show up. Given the shipping times from Germany to the distributor and subsequent paperwork, a couple months is not a big deal. You'll get your order. :)

Back