• Mossberg Owners is in the process of upgrading the software. Please bear with us while we transition to the new look and new upgraded software.

California trying to one-up NY

Kalifornia...not to be outdown in liberal stupidity! It looks like the politicians finally discovered the Mini 14 out there. I could see it passing there. Democrats control everything means the only debate is how draconian they want the new laws to be. Fear the politician the fears your gun.

Wonder what the chances are for a push back by the population of Kalifornia as they try to pass this.......probably not real high but it would be interesting to see the heartland of liberal ideology put up a bit of a fight.

Did anyone read the comments? I really just want to stay in my house and be naive... to think there are people that think this way :x

My favorite comment on this article was someone who said something like "Well, Texas better get ready because allot of people will be moving there from California.".

That's my favorite comment because the author of that comment doesn't realize that we'd be happy to see him leave. Seriously, people who think that guns are toys and that they have a legitimate right to carry around assault rifles and/or high capacity clips, are people that I'd be happy to see leave my state. We'd all be safer if people like that would leave for Texas. Go ahead, I'll book your flight for you but you'll have to pony up the cash.

In my opinion the proposed laws don't go nearly far enough. I didn't see anything in there about closed down the insane "gun show loophole".

Scary stuff folks...I know I will be heading to Texas if we don't reverse our current laws...

Scary stuff. I forsee a bunch of this from every direction in an attempt to distract and divide our resources

We all need to work on our friends and family that feel they are safe from these laws. Print off the NY law and confront them we need every gun owner standing up. Not just those that own "high capacity" magazines and "assault rifles". The antis are digging deep for support we need to keep up the fight and work to keep all uf us involved. I know it seems like things are getting dark but its not over and its not a done deal regardless of what the media is trying to portray

To all those in CA and NY keep up the good fight

Sent from my Mossberg 930 using Tapatalk2

Back