• Mossberg Owners is in the process of upgrading the software. Please bear with us while we transition to the new look and new upgraded software.

Call of Duty Black Ops

images.jpg

How do you kill that which has no life ?

wow...i just heard through a friend of mine that this guy we played with on black ops and mw2 died from liver cancer. man that sucks. he was an awesome "old guy" like me.(as the kids we played with used to say.) but really he was only 40. i f****g hate cancer.

ripjack13 said:
wow...i just heard through a friend of mine that this guy we played with on black ops and mw2 died from liver cancer. man that sucks. he was an awesome "old guy" like me.(as the kids we played with used to say.) but in really he was only 40. i f****g hate cancer.
bummer, sorry to hear, condolences for your loss...

I'm older than that, but I play online too. Kind of hilarious when someone describes you as "that A-hole kid who took your head off with the sniper" :lol:

On the downside, you do gravitate to more mature players on your friends list. And I've lost a few. One who had JUST been diagnosed with sleep apnea who fell asleep (not the first time) driving home from the swingshift and crashed. One heart attack. Leukemia. You only know one side of your online friends, but you really get to know that side of them well, what with all the bugs and problems with games where you end spending more time in the lobby than playing.

I can never think of Mental (his gamertag) without smiling because he was so freakin' funny. One time we were talking about dinner, and he had gone over to Moochie's (another player) house for dinner and they had Moochie's "white chili" And Mental said "Man I had instant Diarrhea! But it was the good kind..." And I said "What do you mean the good kind?" And he said "You know. The kind that don't hurt. You just sit down, don't know it's comin', and before you know it, you just get cleaned out!" I don't ever remember laughing harder!

blue said:
I'm older than that, but I play online too. Kind of hilarious when someone describes you as "that A-hole kid who took your head off with the sniper" :lol:

On the downside, you do gravitate to more mature players on your friends list. And I've lost a few. One who had JUST been diagnosed with sleep apnea who fell asleep (not the first time) driving home from the swingshift and crashed. One heart attack. Leukemia. You only know one side of your online friends, but you really get to know that side of them well, what with all the bugs and problems with games where you end spending more time in the lobby than playing.

I can never think of Mental (his gamertag) without smiling because he was so freakin' funny. One time we were talking about dinner, and he had gone over to Moochie's (another player) house for dinner and they had Moochie's "white chili" And Mental said "Man I had instant Diarrhea! But it was the good kind..." And I said "What do you mean the good kind?" And he said "You know. The kind that don't hurt. You just sit down, don't know it's comin', and before you know it, you just get cleaned out!" I don't ever remember laughing harder!

thanx...i even giggled at that...
if you..look me up on xbox (if you have it) my tags the same as here...ripjack13. i'd rather play with peeps my age too. not that theres anything wrong with wippersnappers( lol )

we became friends over 2 yrs ago, and he was a construction dude like me, so we had lots to yap about that we both understood. and he's got 2 kids and my wife has 2 kids, so i would ask him stuff about that. very level headed guy. i will miss him.

and to everyone else...thank you.

Oh man. That's messed up. Just thinking about your own kids makes stories like that tear you up so bad. I will check for you, but I have to be honest, I'm probably not going to be on until Gears 3 comes out. That and rage I'm looking forward to... Probably post something here when it comes out!

Again. Sorry about your buddy.

i cant wait for battlefield 3...that looks soo promising....

FINALLY!!! Getting Black Ops! Yeah, its been out over a year...

Ally is actually buyin a used copy! :D

False alarm. Ally got really ticked cuz we made her carry a purse so she quit talkin to us. Decided she wasnt gettin the game out of spite I suppose...

Can I choke her? Oh wait, probably shouldnt broadcast that.

Back