• Mossberg Owners is in the process of upgrading the software. Please bear with us while we transition to the new look and new upgraded software.

Can anyone ID this famous landmark?

nitesite

Average Guy
"Philanthropist"
This street intersection is kinda well known, certainly more by its name than by the actual image.

First hint: It is in the continental US.

Second Hint: You've heard it mentioned a lot on TV.

FamousIntersection.jpg

There is a prize (actually a very nice one) for the first one to guess it correctly. :cool:

I should add: 132nd and Bush is the intersection the dispatcher is talking about at the beginning of the TV show COPS. Not sure if I needed to add that, but figured people might want to know.

Everybody sing! "Bad boys, bad boys.... Watcha gonna do ..... Watcha gonna do when they come for you?"

Awe crap...i just read the topic...darn it. Bryan got it.

DING DING DING DING DING.......... We have a WINNER!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Way to go, Brian!

~"132 and Bush, I've got him at gunpoint."

~"Roger, 132 and Bush. Cover is Code Three."

FamousIntersectionclose_up.jpg

Man, I don't know how to "Google Image" something and get Google to provide the correct answer. Please share, won't you?

I'll be contacting you shortly about your prize, dude.

Until then, a Plus-One Rep Point for you, Mr. Smarter-than-me!

Here's what I did: I got the URL of the image you posted, went to http://images.google.com, clicked on the camera in the search box, and pasted the URL into the box that popped up and searched. A blog post on "132 and Bush" came up as the only result.

Looking forward to hearing from you!

BryanForbes said:
Here's what I did: I got the URL of the image you posted, went to http://images.google.com, clicked on the camera in the search box, and pasted the URL into the box that popped up and searched. A blog post on "132 and Bush" came up as the only result.

Looking forward to hearing from you!

DANG! I forgot about these tricks!!!

Nice work man!

Back