• Mossberg Owners is in the process of upgrading the software. Please bear with us while we transition to the new look and new upgraded software.

Can greepeace Sink Any Lower?

carbinemike

Global Moderator
Staff member
Global Moderator
"Philanthropist"
...and now a dire global warming warning from Santa.

[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wr2LCTdIzd4[/youtube]

I have been reading a lot of this lately:
Antarctic sea ice has grown to a record large extent for a second straight year, baffling scientists seeking to understand why this ice is expanding rather than shrinking in a warming world. (Uhhh...maybe it's cooling again! Mike)On Saturday, the ice extent reached 19.51 million square kilometers, according to data posted on the National Snow and Ice Data Center Web site. That number bested record high levels set earlier this month and in 2012 (of 19.48 million square kilometers). Records date back to October 1978.
last year we were told that the bad hurricane's were from global warming. This year was one of the mildest on record for storms but that isn't a sign that global warming is a crock.

The ends justify the means.

Wouldn't it be ironic of the "global warming" is caused because the gods are pissed that we are no longer sacrificing enough whales and baby seals. ....Think about it..

I went to youtube and gave the video a thumbs down. That's the least I could do.

Back