• Mossberg Owners is in the process of upgrading the software. Please bear with us while we transition to the new look and new upgraded software.

CBRN Gear

Ok,
I have always had an S10 but thought it was time to upgrade. Just ordered the latest UK issue GSR by Scott Safety. Not sure how it will be in comparison to the S10 but looks interesting with the dual canister design

407433271.jpg

I just have some isreali surplus masks. But they work good, just not real well for anyone with glasses.

I prefer to have my right cheek so I can lay it over a stock and look down sights.l

john,
This one has that option. The cylinders can be attached facing backwards for more cheek clearance. Also you can remove either filter as it auto seals with a one way valve when removed

[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QOfPsR5s0k4[/youtube]

You're telling me a roll of duct tape, a plastic bag and a 3m dust mask won't suffice??? Damn.... :lol:

A bit sad I know but I went the whole hog and ordered the full black Kit : Nomex over suit, Nomex flash hood and a full set of black NBC gear. should arrive soon :lol:

More random internet purchases . The S10, A tried and tested piece of kit . Including anti flash outer lenses and a Nomex flame resistant hood

407483775.jpg

407483780.jpg

LoL, never going to need it but couldn't resist a fully powered air filtration system with defogging. It mounts quite well on the armour due to its position on the rear hard plate. Picked up the full black Nomex flame resistant suit at the same time and a set of cut resistant Kevlar gloves with the sand filling. Must stop buying kit though. Costs a small fortune. Got the correct radio attachments for the mask as well so might have to get a clansman radio to go with it at some point

Back