• Mossberg Owners is in the process of upgrading the software. Please bear with us while we transition to the new look and new upgraded software.

CDM Gear is pleased to be here

CDM Gear

.22LR
Hello everyone, My name is Scott and I own CDM Gear. You've already heard from James here so I thought I would introduce myself and wave hello. I am glad to see a forum directed towards Mossberg Owners because there are a lot of you out there and many already use CDM Gear on your shotguns. I look forward to popping in and participating here soon.

Welcome to Mossberg Owners forum! We are glad to have you as part of our community. I need to get some CDM gear on my Mossbergs.

Thanks for the compliments. We try to boil things down to their simplest form not just for weight savings but for ease of operation. We have a lot more items planned in the coming weeks and months that I am really excited about. Once testing and production schedules are set we'll tell a little more here and on our Facebook page. If you want to see what they started out as and how the MOD-C came to be, check out the facebook page for the development pictures. You will also get first hand information about new products before they hit the website. If you have some pics with our gear on it, you can show it off there too.

Its great to have you guys on board! I can't wait to start adding CDM gear to my firearms.

Back