• Mossberg Owners is in the process of upgrading the software. Please bear with us while we transition to the new look and new upgraded software.

COD Black Ops 2

I think the servers are ok. I only have a problem with gamers quiting in the middle of a match. I hate that. I had the opportunity to play a CTF match last night with a group of cool peeps. All but one had a mic and were good at letting others know what was going on asap. That match lasted through 4 overtimes! It was great. It finally ended with a V for my team. We were all trash talkin...but it never got stupid. Good times...i hope to enjoy more of that.....

I agree with the gamers quiting mid-game! REALLY ANNOYING!
Might I say that the maps do not help snipers at all! The one with the small town is the only one you can remotely snipe from a height and have an advantage. Also I feel that BO2 is spray and pray like MW3.. :/ Big change in gameplay from BO1

Good times though haha I wish I could get some good games like you Ripjack!! My "friends" just want to annihilate everything lol

I'm loving the MP7 with the silencer and FMJ.

Anybody have any good combos to share? I like the subs mostly. Better movement and FMJ.

A couple of my boys rented it to check it out from redbox.

I felt like drop kicking the TV when they boarded the USS Barack Obama aircraft carrier though.

Then you had to protect a female president who looks amazingly like Hillary. :evil:

Come to think of it, Kennedy was a Democrat and was featured in Ops 1.

I'm beginning to see a pattern here.

Popular as the series may be, it's a bit disturbing to see so many subliminal messages.

Oh man....spoiler alert!!! I haven't got that far into the campaign. Lol.

John....as sad as it may be....his name will probably get an honor like that. But it'll be after his death. So he'll get no comendation or ceramony to party at.

;)

i picked it up on the day it came out...for the ps3, i refuse to pay for online play...it's fun, def more spray and pray than the first, but a little less than mw3. i have only managed about 2.5 hours of play so far. i am horrible by the way, but still have fun getting killed all the time. i haven't even started the campaign yet and may not ever...

oops sorry for the spoiler, I thought you guys would've probably already been past all that

I won't say anything else about it.

Also, this is for PS3

I didn't get passed the First Level/Map/Mission... I hate Campaign on most any games. The only I managed to get through was the PlayStation 2 version of StarWars Battlefront 1&2 haha

As for combos, I like the Beretta M9 3 round burst pistol <3 FMJ and Extended Mags. I do pretty well with it for it being a secondary. As for Primary I like the MP7 FMJ and EOTech

I miss the Mac11 with suppressor and red dot/Eotech sight on COD2.

H&K UMP .45 with Rapid Fire and FMJ <3
33/2 was my best lol I went one a slaughtering spree than the next 5 games I was 2/15 lol

I was playing last night HC CTF and some dude shot me and stole my care package. So I found him on the map a few times and started to piss em off. I would stand in front of him, and just be a pest. He shot me 3xs...He was the top player atm, and he got the boot. :)

Back