• Mossberg Owners is in the process of upgrading the software. Please bear with us while we transition to the new look and new upgraded software.

COD Black Ops 2

ripjack13

Resident Sawdust Maker
Staff member
Administrator
Supporter
"Philanthropist"
Anyone have it yet? How is it? I just got outa work and am on my way to Gamestop.....

It looks good from the videos I've seen.....

I'll prolly pick it up tomorrow.

The first couple nights it always takes an hour to download patches, updates, etc...

I had to call in for support!

536570_4880675105884_1639535280_n.jpg

Sorry, I meant the game looks real good ;)
The care package is more for my son, It has the quad blade drone RC thing and a bunch of extra maps and what not.

haha that is awesome! I was just telling my Fiance that I had it in hand and was contemplating purchasing it but we had just spend a decent amount on Lunch and bought her a new phone and stuff lol... It can wait :) By the time I am ready to buy this one, CODMW8 will be released :)

Picked up my copy earlier and just got done playing.It is honestly an amazing game I would've kept playing but my eyes started hurting.Nuketown 2025 is even more addicting then the original Nuketown!

Sent from my MB611 using Tapatalk 2

I played last night after the wife fell asleep. Just the the multiplayer though. It's funny to see everyone at just at 10-30 in rank. It's a good play so far. I love hardcore so I was just in that mode for a while. Then I downloaded Nuketown...it's just like the original, but new. I was reading the signs they had posted. It's nothing spectacular. But it was new. So I had to read...and get shot up while doing it. I wish they would have included a hardcore mode for Nuketown.
I'll play through the campaign this weekend. I haven't looked online yet for this yet, but, are there intel collectable items in the campaign?

ripjack13 said:
I played last night after the wife fell asleep. Just the the multiplayer though. It's funny to see everyone at just at 10-30 in rank. It's a good play so far. I love hardcore so I was just in that mode for a while. Then I downloaded Nuketown...it's just like the original, but new. I was reading the signs they had posted. It's nothing spectacular. But it was new. So I had to read...and get shot up while doing it. I wish they would have included a hardcore mode for Nuketown.
I'll play through the campaign this weekend. I haven't looked online yet for this yet, but, are there intel collectable items in the campaign?
I saw you on last night, I was on with my son, He had a private match going on, I agree it's a little easier when the playing field is a bit more even.
We played Nuketown Zombies last night, I also liked the Zombie one with the bus ride.

We'll have to hook up for some zombification.

Picked it up tonight! my Gamertag is "Itsricmo"... weird... sounds familiar o_O haha

My Fiance plays quite often and she is moderately well at it hahah I am sure you will be able to tell the difference though of who is playing :p

I went max prestige on Black Ops 1 and MW3. I know I need a life haha. I haven't picked up B ops 2 yet. For those that have it, does it play slow like B ops 1 or is a chaotic mess like MW3? I kind of preferred the more laid back skillful approach of B ops 1 over the spray and pray of mw3. How is the lag aspect? Does it drop connection a lot and migrate servers? I told myself I wasn't going to spend another 60 bucks on a game that drops out a lot but all my buddies who have an xbox bought it and I'm tempted to pick it up.

Back