1. Check out the Hot Deals section of the Marketplace forum to order an official Mossbergowners.com hat.

Congratulations Mossbergowners.com

Discussion in 'Forum Rules, Guidelines and Announcements' started by John A., Apr 7, 2021.

1. John A.

John A. Unconstitutional laws are not laws. Staff Member Administrator Global Moderator

I just wanted to let you guys and gals know, that we have surpassed 15,000 members recently.

It seems that it was just the other day when we were anticipating our 1,000th member. My, how fast time has gone.

I wanted to take a minute to say thank you to the oldest, the newest, and every single member in between for being what makes this site so great.
  2. old mossy

old mossy Global Moderator Staff Member Global Moderator Moderator

Also a very big thank you to the owner and founder @DHonovich and all the people behind the scenes. Thank you.
  3. MikeD

MikeD I'm Your Huckleberry Staff Member Global Moderator "Philanthropist"

I can't believe its been almost 10 years since I found this place. We've grown a lot in that time. Lets keep it going!!!
  4. Ernst

Ernst 20g Supporter "Philanthropist"

The best part of this forum, as compared to most others, is the willingness by all members to help answer questions in a positive way and with a welcoming attitude.

It's refreshing to see the avoidance of conflict and criticism between members. Just look at other forums which publish a banned list of members and monitors running interference daily.

Congrats to the founder and a big thanks to all the staff members and monitors. Job well done guys!

Regards
    old mossy and meanstreak like this.
  5. MikeD

MikeD I'm Your Huckleberry Staff Member Global Moderator "Philanthropist"

@Ernst

At one point many years ago someone here descibed the forum as "High Speed, Low Douche". I think it still applies today.
  6. ripjack13

ripjack13 Resident Sawdust Maker Staff Member Administrator Supporter "Philanthropist"

Congratulations Mossberg Owners!!! Wow. 15k!! That's awesome.....
    Well done ladies and gentlemen....well done indeed.
    old mossy likes this.
  7. ripjack13

ripjack13 Resident Sawdust Maker Staff Member Administrator Supporter "Philanthropist"

That would be @oli700 who coined that one. I remember it well and even used it in my signature for a while. LoL
    old mossy and MikeD like this.