1. Thank you Mossberg Owners for making us the greatest Gun forum on the planet.

Converted my 88 to Bullpup

Discussion in 'Tactical And Home Defense' started by 1winnen, Feb 13, 2018 at 4:42 AM.

1. 1winnen

1winnen .410

I recently converted my 88 to a Bullpup configuration. Here's what I have. Bullpup kit from Bullpup Armory, topped with a piney green laser sight, fenix light, ncstar 4/6 shell carrier and waiting to get and add a angled foregrip (PTK). I have all the tactical items I took off and going to check to see if there's a classified section and if there is put them up for sale.

20180208_131638 (2).jpg
    BBtruck likes this.
  2. John A.

John A. I'm "THAT" guy Staff Member Global Moderator Forum Moderator

Yes, we have a classified section. http://www.mossbergowners.com/forum/index.php#marketplace.4

I have purchased things from bullpup armory before. I don't recall what, but since I only have one gun that I converted to bullpup, I will assume that it involved my sks bullpup somehow.

It took a lot of work for that one.

[​IMG]
  3. 1winnen

1winnen .410

VERY nice. I have issues with mine like the slide being a little loose, not a lot, and of course the trigger but nothing I can't live with. I decided to go with the angled foregrip (PTK) because it measures 5.5" and the rail on my forearm is the same length so I figured it might slide better. As far as you sending a link to the market place I had found it and listed what I have for sale but thanks for sending it. Now just hope someone buys everything.
  4. ForThePews

ForThePews Copper BB

Sweet setup! Any more wider photos? Curious to see what it looks like.
  5. 1winnen

1winnen .410

PTK.png Here's some but not sure how they'll show up. These pictures show the grip on it now but I'm waiting for a angled something similar to the FAB Defense PTK

20180205_130432.jpg 20180205_130432.jpg

Attached Files:

ForThePews and Elbert Garrett like this.
  6. ForThePews

ForThePews Copper BB

7. 1winnen

1winnen .410

Haven't taken it out yet. Weather not all that good and plus I slipped on some black ice covered steps and pulled something so a lot of pain my butt cheeks and down the back of my legs. I don't need to go to the range, live in the country so just step outside and shoot.,
    Last edited: Feb 15, 2018 at 4:09 PM
  8. silverback

silverback .410

How much additional weight did it add to the fun?

Sent from my SGH-M919 using Tapatalk
  9. 1winnen

1winnen .410

Not counting the shells I'd say about 16oz
  10. nitesite

nitesite Ammo Nerd Forum Moderator "Philanthropist"

It should be a blast!
  11. nitesite

nitesite Ammo Nerd Forum Moderator "Philanthropist"

Not something I would ever want, but it is all up to the individual and what cool stuff you can assemble !
  12. 1winnen

1winnen .410

It should be. Just waiting for the weather to get better and my strained lower back gets better.